Study Options for Occasional Students
For January to May 2023, we will be offering a number of courses and study options for occasional students. This allows students who are not formally in the Master of Advanced Pharmacy programme to access the rich content that are highly relevant in pharmacy practice and to develop their professional network.
Full Credit Courses
- MAPH7330 Regulatory Affairs – Hong Kong and Beyond (6 credits)
- MAPH7360 Advanced Therapy Products (3 credits)
- Certificate course in Regulatory Affairs
- Certificate course in Advanced Therapy Products
- Certificate Course in Pharmaceutical Industry
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the full credit course and certificate course options?
- The full credit course includes the full learning activities and assessment that the Master of Advanced Pharmacy students complete. Students earn HKU credits that can be used to apply for advanced standing in future enrolment in the Master of Advanced Pharmacy programme within the next 5 years (e.g. exemption and having the credits count towards earning the MAP degree)
- The certificate course option includes part of the learning activities and an abbreviated assessment. Students receive a certificate of completion, but no HKU credits are earned.
What topics will be covered and when are classes? Who will be teaching in the course?
- Please click the links above to see the details of the course
How can I find out more information and ask questions?
- Attend our information session on: Tuesday January 10, 2023 at 8pm
- Register here: https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eRjgQmH1FGyTdl4
How do I apply?
When is the deadline?
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 23:59