Study Options for Occasional Students
For January to May 2024, we will be offering a number of courses and study options for occasional students. This allows students who are not formally in the Master of Advanced Pharmacy programme to access the rich content that are highly relevant in pharmacy practice and to develop their professional network. Please click the links below to see the details of each course.
Full Credit Courses
- MAPH7330 Regulatory Affairs – Hong Kong and Beyond (6 credits)
- MAPH7360 Advanced Therapy Products (3 credits)
- Certificate Course in Regulatory Affairs – Hong Kong and Beyond
- Certificate Course in Advanced Therapy Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the full credit course and certificate course options?
- The full credit course includes the full learning activities and assessment that the Master of Advanced Pharmacy students complete. Students earn HKU credits that can be used to apply for advanced standing in future enrolment in the Master of Advanced Pharmacy programme within the next 5 years (e.g. exemption and having the credits count towards earning the MAP degree)
- Advanced standing for up to 12 credits may be granted and all applications are considered on a case-by-case basis by the Board of Studies and shall be approved by the Board of the Faculty.
- The certificate course option includes part of the learning activities and an abbreviated assessment. Students receive a certificate of completion, but no HKU credits are earned.
How do I apply?
- Register here: https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bdApl89izZZzFAy
When is the application deadline?
- 8 Jan 2024
For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com