- Genetics and genomics study of endocrine disorders.
- Using integrative omics to develop new drugs and health supplement.
- Development of novel biomarker or prediction score for predicting clinical outcomes, such as incident disease, mortality, and treatment effectiveness (in endocrine disorders and cancer).
- Evaluation of the effectiveness and safety of health supplement using randomized controlled trial, metabolomics, and animal study.
- Pharmacogenomics of serious drug-related adverse events and treatment effectiveness.