Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy, The University of Hong Kong
Drug Delivery & Translational Research
- Development of novel intranasal, pulmonary and ocular drug delivery system.
- Delivery of therapeutic macromolecules including nucleic acids, genome editing systems (CRISPR/Cas9), monoclonal antibodies, proteins and peptides.
- Engineering stimuli-response nanomaterials for targeted drug delivery.
- Cocrystal research for improving drug delivery and manufacturability.
- Development of consistent and stable nanoparticle-based drug delivery systems for superior therapeutic outcomes.
- Novel strategies for enhancing drug solubility and stability.
- Rational design of drug formulations and manufacturing processes by proper statistical software and mathematical modelling.