To be eligible for admission to the curriculum leading to the degree of Master of Clinical Pharmacy, candidates shall:
- comply with the General Regulations; and
- comply with the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula; and
- be a registered Pharmacist holding a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from this University, or from another university, or comparable institution accepted for this purpose; and
- be a registered Pharmacist in Hong Kong; and
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination, if required.
Applications can be submitted via online application system at
The closing date for application is 12:00 noon June 4, 2021.
|Application deadline||12:00 noon June 4, 2021|
|Information Session via Zoom on Wednesday, April 21, 2021|
Provisional Tuition Fees
2-year part-time (fees per year): HK$65, 100 (Subject to University's approval)
Enquiries and requests for more information should be directed to the General Office of the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy, HKU.
Tel: (+852) 3917 9025
Fax: (+852) 2817 0859