Mr. Chung Tony LI 李冲
Mr. Tony Li is the Senior Quality Assurance Manager at the Stem Cell GMP Laboratory of the LSK Faculty of Medicine and a teacher-practitioner at the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy. He is involved in the GMP development and training of Advanced Therapy Products at the faculty.
Mr. Li obtained his Master of Pharmacy degree with First Class Honour at the University of London and Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality & Good Manufacturing Practice with Distinction at the University of Strathclyde. In 2016 he was awarded his MBA from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Mr. Li is a registered pharmacist and a registered Authorized Person with experience in the pharmaceutical industry and hospital pharmacy. He has worked with all major pharmaceutical dosage forms including Advanced Therapy Products, biologics and small molecule drugs.
Memberships & EditorshipsMemberships:
- Registered Pharmacist (Hong Kong and UK)
- Registered Authorized Person (Hong Kong)
- Honorary Secretary, The Pharmaceutical Society of Hong Kong (2015-2017)
- Stem cell characterization and differentiation
- Therapeutic T cell engineering
- GMP cell line development
- Ru Q, Fadda HM, Li C, et al. Molecular dynamic simulations of ocular tablet dissolution. J Chem Inf Model. 2013;53(11):3000-3008.
5/F, The Hong Kong Jockey Club Building for Interdisciplinary Research, 5 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong SAR, China