Dr. Ann K.Y. LEUNG 梁嘉恩
Dr. Ann Leung obtained her Doctor of Pharmacy degree at the University of Florida and her Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree at the University of Toronto. Ann completed an accredited hospital pharmacy residency program in Toronto. She has 10 years of experience as a clinical hospital pharmacist in specialized critical care units (trauma and neurosurgery ICU, cardiovascular ICU, cardiac ICU) and the operating room pharmacy satellite. Ann is an experienced preceptor for Pharm.D. and pharmacy residents on clinical rotation in the hospital setting.
Ann is a lecturer at the University of Hong Kong, Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy. She is currently the Programme Coordinator of the Master of Clinical Pharmacy Programme. Her main teaching areas are cardiology and critical care.
Memberships & Editorships
- Registered Pharmacist in Hong Kong (Hong Kong Pharmacy and Poisons Board)
- Registered Pharmacist in Canada (Ontario College of Pharmacist)
- Board Certified Cardiology Pharmacist, Board of Pharmacy Specialties (USA)
- Fellow, Advanced Higher Education (FHEA)
- Academic Board Member, College of Pharmacy Practice
- Section Editor (Pharmacy Education and Practice), Hong Kong Pharmaceutical Journal
Office: 2/F, 21 Sassoon Road, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, Laboratory Block, Faculty of Medicine Building, Hong Kong SAR, China.
- Pharmacy Practice
- Medication Safety
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Quality Improvement
- Chant C, Leung A, Friedrich JO. Optimal dosing of antibiotics in critically ill patients by using continuous/extended infusions: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Crit Care 2013;17(6):R279.
- Leung A, Kertland H. Should digoxin continue to be used for the management of atrial fibrillation? (The “Con” Side). Can J Hosp Pharm. 2017 Sept-Oct;70(5):391-394.
- Lam K, Leung A, Jamieson T. A Case of a Dispensing Error Causing Iatrogenic Orthostatic Hypotension. Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine 2018; 13(2):47-50.
Regular Student Consultation HoursRegular Student Consultation Hours
Every Tuesday at 3:00pm – 4:00pm