Croucher Summer Course 2023
The Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy is delighted to announce the coming Croucher Summer courses with a focus on the early detection, prevention and rejuvenation of arterial ageing, from August 14 to 18, 2023.
Ageing is an unavoidable part of life, but a modifiable process. For the first time in history, most people can expect to live into their eighties and beyond. Despite the extended lifespan, our knowledge on ageing is limited. To age with grace relies on a biologically young and healthy body system, which is largely determined by endothelial and vascular functions - One is as old as her/his arteries. The course aims to introduce current knowledge, frontier technologies and multidisciplinary applications on arterial ageing, its process, early diagnosis and rejuvenation. At the end of the course, participants are expected to be equipped with the skills and competencies needed to work in the area of healthy cardiovascular ageing.
- Open to postgraduate students, postdoctoral fellows, MD, DVM and young scientists from Hong Kong and overseas.
- Registration fee is HKD5000 (refundable in case of course cancellation) and includes accommodation (on sharing twin basis) and lunch.
- Fellowships covering registration and travel expenses are available.
- CME points are applied for this program.
- Applicants need to submit 2 documents for the application: application forms & 1-2 recommendation letter(s) to email@example.com
- Successful applicants will receive email notifications for the abstract submission link and registration payment link
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org