Dr. Alan J. WORSLEY 禾思理
Memberships & Editorships
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (MRSC)
- Member of the European Phytochemical Society
- Member of the GPhC (GPhC)
- Member of Institute for Learning (MILT)
Office: 2/F, 21 Sassoon Road, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, Laboratory Block, Faculty of Medicine Building, Hong Kong SAR, China.
- Metabolic activation and drug toxicity- structural alerts. Consequences upon idiosyncratic drug toxicities
- Teratological evaluation of traditional Chinese medicine and conventional therapies in S.E.Asian population
- Toxic principles of native Strophanthus, Nerium and Cerbera species
- He, Y, Wong, AYS, Chan, EWY, Lau, WCY, Man, KKC, Chui, CSL, Worsley, AJ, Wong, ICK. Safety of tofacitinib in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International Society of Pharmacovigilance XIII Meeting, Pisa, Italy, 1-4 October 2013 & International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology (ISPE) 8th Asian Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology, Hong Kong, China, 25-27 October 2013
- Hsu, WWQ, Sing, CW, He, Y, Worsley, AJ, Wong, ICK, Chan, EWY. Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Perampanel in the Treatment of Partial-Onset Epilepsy. CNS drugs, 2013, v 27(10), p. 817-827.
- Dufay, S, Worsley, AJ, Monteillier, A, Avanzi, C, Sy, LK, Ng, TF, Garcia, JM, Lam, MF, Vanhoutte, PMGR, Wong, ICK. Herbal tea extracts inhibit Cytochrome P450 3A4 in vitro. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2014, v. 66, p. 1478-1490.
- Antibacterial Agents: Chemistry, Mode of Action, Mechanisms of Resistance and Clinical Applications. Anderson. R., Groundwater. P., Todd. A., Worsley. A. Wiley Ltd 2012. ISBN-10: 0470972459
- Todd A, Husband A, Worsley A. Role of the hedgehog pathway in cancer pathogenesis. Med Ther 2011; 58 : 33-35.
- Groundwater P, Todd A, Worsley A J, Anderson A. The technology and techniques used in the detection of pathogenic bacteria. Pharm J, 2009; 283: 281-282.
- Baqir W, Smith S & Worsley A. Reducing benzodiazepine use: And evaluation of a simple letter intervention. Int J Pharm Pract. 2009; (suppl) 1 : A27
- Guntupalli C, Worsley A, Groundwater PG, Anderson R J, Lough P, Satyanaya D. Antioxidant activity of methanolic leaf extract of Tetractomia roxburghiana (family rutaceae). Journal Pharm Pharmacol. 2005; 57: 154.
- Al-Hiari, Y.M., Bennett, S.J., Cox, B., Davies, R.J., Khalaf, A.I., Waigh, R.D., Worsley, A.J. Steps Towards A Practical Synthesis Of Macrocyclic Bisbenzylisoquinolines, Journal Of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2005, v. 42 n. 4, p.647-659
- Collins NB, Beard RJ, Candlish C & Worsley AJ. Osteoporosis assessment tool for City Hospitals. Int J Pharm Pract. 2002;10 (suppl): R24
- Seymour HE, Worsley A, Smith JM, et al. Anti-TNF agents for rheumatoid arthritis. Brit J Clin Pharmacol. 2001; 51 (3): 201-208
- Therapeutics in Drugs and pregnancy. Chapter 10. Worsley AJ, Psychiatric Disorders. Lee.A. (Editor). Radcliffe Press Ltd. 2000.
- McElhatton PR, Bateman DN, Evans C, Worsley AJ. The outcome of pregnancy following iron overdose by the mother. B J Clin Pharmacol 1998;45: 212
- McElhatton PR, Bateman DN, Evans C, Worsley AJ. Does Prenatal exposure to ecstasy cause congenital malformations?. B J Clin Pharmacol 1998;45:183